Sunday, May 20, 2007
9 Days To Go
This weekend was big date night with the bf and friends.

We had a big dinner at one of the local seafood restaurants, then off to a comedy show. It was a lovely time.

As fun as it has been I am anxious to have this weekend over. I have a busy week of Dr's appointments and getting the office ready to be without me for a couple of weeks so I am hoping that this week just flies by.

My sister will be here a week from tomorrow to be my companion for my 2 weeks of recovery and I have promised myself that I will take pictures and measurements before surge and then monthly there after to monitor my own progress. While I'd rather do anything but take pics and measurements, I know that afterwards it will keep me motivated to keep on trucking.

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer