Monday, May 28, 2007
1 Day To Go
And I'm dying.

Today is poo juice day. I'm supposed to drink two Phospha Sodas today at noon and again at 6PM to make sure I'm fully cleaned out before surgery.

Let me tell you this stuff is disgusting. So foul it's miserable to gag down. I got about 3/4 of the way through it, before some of it decided to return. Then I gagged down the rest and chugged about 2 glasses of water, 1 glass of crystal lite, and another cup of broth to get rid of the taste.

I've asked sis to bring home some ginger ale to put it in the next go round, to hopefully make it more palatable.

Other than that everything is going well, I'm putzing around the house cleaning up a bit, finishing up some laundry, and yes, running for the potty every 10 minutes.

G is over at my girlfriends house for the night, she will drop him off at school in the morning then head over to the hospital to relieve my sister of hospital duty. Then once school lets out Sis will bring G by the hospital to see me (he is worried today).

I'm to be at the hospital at 5am, then surgery is scheduled for 7a, and should take roughly 2 hours.

I'm so glad to be here.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer