Tuesday, June 5, 2007
Progress
Or really lack thereof.

Today feels like such a set back. I basically slept all night and was up for maybe an hour or two during the day and then I would turn around and take a 3-4 hour nap.

I've been up for 3 hours; it is now 8PM and I'm looking forward to going to bed tonight.

Sis made me a shake today with only 1/2 the powder, but I was actually able to finish it. Which is much better than anything so far. Full scoop shakes I can't even get a 1/4 of the way through as they upset my stomach too much. I've also been a good girl and choked down my vitamins today.

I really do feel like shit today. Tired, run down; I realize this may have much to do with my inability to choke anything down so I am trying no matter how barfy it makes me feel.


2 Comments:

Blogger Melting Mama said...

Glad you're doin' aiight! :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there - you'll be stronger each day!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer