Monday, June 11, 2007
1st day back at work!
Only kind of sort of though. I'm part time for now because I am still so tired all the time.

It was nice to be missed. Even though everyone was supposed to be covering bits and pieces of my job, I still came back to fat stacks of work.

I think everyone must have missed me because they were very happy to give me my work back, even though they still need to do some stuff for the next couple of weeks, while I focus on the things that aren't able to be handed out to everyone else.

But... 1st day, 4 hours, not too terribly bad!


2 Comments:

Blogger Poppy Fields said...

Best Wishes for your return to the Alligator Swamp (sorry - that should read "Work").

You have my sincere best wishes.

Blogger Michelle said...

Just take it easy, you don't want to undo all that you've accomplished so far!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer