Friday, December 21, 2007
Holiday Madness
This is my first holiday season with my new guts and frankly I'm not doing all that hot.

I've made tons of cookies and while I've given 98% away, but let me tell you I've eaten a few, not great.

I haven't been to the gym in a couple of weeks, but mostly that is due to the fact that I hate my gym and want to join this other gym which is much nicer and offers more, but all my money is tied up in other people's xmas gifts. That's ok, I'll just join in January with the rest of the town.

My hair is still falling out like crazy. Nioxin was a complete waste of money, not only did it not stop (or even slow down) the hair loss, it made the hair that I do have feel like frizzed out straw. Forget that. My bald spot now has a diameter for about 3 inches. Don't give me the crap of "it grows back" either. It's been falling out for months and let me tell you, it's as smooth as a baby's ass. There is no regrowth whatsoever. It's super frustrating. I'm about ready to shave it off and try the Sinead look.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there - it WILL get better. You will survive the holiday season and be ready to face a new year.

Blogger Michelle said...

The only thing I can say about the hair loss is hang in there, I'm out 13 months now and when mine started regrowing wow is all I can say I didn't realize how much I lost until the regrowth started. I'm getting my first "trim" on it tomorrow night and believe me it will be a minimalistic trim.....the benefits and weight loss out weigh the loss of hair in mypersonal opinion but yes it's horrible and I hated it also!!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer