Friday, February 1, 2008
Bah
I've been feeling really good lately even though my weekly losses aren't quite as big as they have been in the past.

Last night I made adobo and rice for dinner, and for the first time in a couple months got a miserable case of the foamies/vomiting. I can't believe I used to get that feeling a couple of times a day! It definately makes me appreciate the progress I have made.

Last night was my first meeting with the therapist and it went really well. I really like her and we are going to be meeting weekly until things settle down a bit.


My exercise up until this week has been really good, this week I have slacked off a bit due to fighting off a cold, but am starting to be able to breathe again so I should be back at the gym this weekend.

Yay


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer