Tuesday, January 1, 2008
A New Year
Happy new years everyone.

This year I haven't really made any new years resolutions. I've decided to keep working on last years resolutions which were;

Work on my fitness level
Work on living a more eco-friendly and sustainable lifestyle
Be kinder and more patient with my loved ones

I made great progress on these last year, but I still feel like I have so far to go, so I'm going to keep with these and see where I end up in 2009.

Today I went to the gym and worked out for an hour, I did about 30 minutes of cardio and 30 minutes around the circuit strength training. Working out was a joy today, since I finally broke down and bought new workout pants (size xl) which meant that when I was doing cardio my pants did not start falling off and when climbing on and off the other equipment my baggy pants did not get snagged on things! Yay!


1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Happy, healthy new year to you. I think we are all about no promises this year and just living our lives for the first time ever!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer