Saturday, December 29, 2007
Update
My lab work was reviewed last week and we are seeing improvements. I meet again with the dr next week (this coming week) and get a referral to the shrink.

I'm wearing a size 18/20 and it's amazing how small I looked in the mirror. It's crazy. My sister saw me the weekend before christmas and I think she was a little surprised at my progress. She hadn't seen me in a few months and remarked how different it was.

For new years R and I are going to switch to a gym that is about a mile further from our current gym, but offers many more services including evening yoga classes we plan on taking together. But what I am looking forward to is that it has more cardio equipment which means no more waiting for a treadmill or elliptical machine, and it has tons of group classes, more person trainers to choose from and if I wanted to it offers fencing... which might be fun to give a go. The other bonus is not only does it offer more features, but it's actually cheaper!

Yay


1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

I'm glad the labs are improving and yes the shrink will be a big plus Keep up the good work and have a healthy 2008

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer