Thursday, February 7, 2008
Hello Size 18's!!!
The other day I was online at Coldwater Creek and they were having a huge sale, tons of things for under $10.00. So I went ahead and ordered a few pairs of slacks in a size 18, and a couple of XL tops. I figured if they got here and they were snug then it would be even more motivation to eat clean and workout harder.

This morning they arrived and everything fits perfectly. The slacks are just right (well one pair is a bit big in the thighs), and the tops fit lovely.

I am so jazzed I can't believe it. 18!!!!!! XL (with no numbers in front of it). Holy Moly!

Labels:



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a HUGE accomplishment- be proud! Congratulations

Blogger Lea B said...

That is awesome! I mean you really want them to be snug so that you'll get more wear out of them, but they end up fitting or being big and you're like "Heck YEAH!!" LOL After starting in a size 36W, getting into sizes that start with a ONE was un-freaking believable!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer