Thursday, September 27, 2007
Dr's Visit
And I have to admit I'm a bit discouraged.

I'm becoming anemic, while I'm still on the very, very low end of normal, I've always been very, very high, and she said this probably has a lot to do with my being very tired somedays, and being anemic may be contributing to my inability to keep foods down somedays.

Then there was blood work done to assess your cardiac risk, and a score of 1-3 is normal, 3-9 being a high risk for heart attack, and my number is 13.7, which the Dr. says points to something else being wrong and while she did a EKG on me at my appointment and she assures me that my heart is fine, I have more testing to be done, and the nutrionist is also to look at this and work with me.

Needless to say, I'm bummed out. I have an appt. w/ the Nutrionist on Wednesday, and more labwork to do in 2 weeks.

Labels: ,



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that must be scary, but think how far you've come and I hope that will keep you inspired!

Blogger Michelle said...

Well take this as a wakeup call maybe....keep your health you've are more than 1/2 way there and that is great...keep your chin up it may only be a minor setback!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer