Monday, September 24, 2007
Update
Boy have the last few weeks been a bit crazy.

I've been keeping up with my exercise plan. I go to the gym 3x a week in the morning after dropping G off at school. I'm very pleased with myself as this morning I managed to finish a mile off in just 15 minutes! I'm also up to 10 minute stretches on the elliptical machine (that thing used to make me vomit after 3 minutes). I'm also still doing strength / weight training 3x per week. The weight loss has slowed somewhat lately and I'm hoping it's due to the fact that I'm getting some of my muscles back.

I went up North to attend a group work meeting on Saturday and a private meeting with the owner on Sunday, and everyone says that I look great which is really good to hear.

G went to spend the night with his dad, who I haven't seen since before I had surgery and he asked if there was something wrong I have lost so much weight since I saw him last.

To top things off, while I was disrobing Saturday evening I realized that the top I bought to go with my size 22 jeans was an 18/20. Wow is that crazy.

Last week I had R take my measurements, and I've lost a crazy amount of inches. 63 Freaking inches. That's 5'3" btw.

This weekend is going to be the first weeking in a month that we don't have plans and I am very much looking forward to being able to tidy up the house more thoroughly, and just sit back and relax!


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so amazed by anyone who can keep a work out routine. I simply cannot exercise when I know what I'm doing is exercise - I have to trick my mind into it by making it about anything but exercise. Good for you!!!!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

5'3" less! Damn!!! Way to go and keep working out. That's what you need to keep your strength and to get the muscle back.

Great progress!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer