Sunday, July 22, 2007
Progress
I have not thrown up once since Tuesday. It's a world record. I bought more liquid vits, it's definately way easier to swallow and cringe, than to chew and cringe.

Started my period today as well, it came with a lovely period pimple. I hope this means it will be a normal period and last longer than one day.

Finally told the roomie that we are moving out, he said it was good because he was thinking of taking a job offer out of state. See, things really do happen the way they ought to. He's also going to be gone pretty much all of next month, so I can pack and clean the house without anyone hovering. That will be nice.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, wow, we are on the same cycle - That's Karma for you. (laughing)
Mine doesn't come with a zit though, Old Mrs. Leary likes to put a pitchfork in my brain instead.

No vomititis - brilliant!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer