Wednesday, July 4, 2007
4th of July
Today I ended up going to work for a little while, then went over to a friends for a bbq get together.

There were lots of people there... and lots of food. Since I am newly into soft foods (still preferring pureed to having a grouchy pouch) I didn't bother with anything other than eating the middle out of one deviled egg. But as I sat there looking at all that food I was a bit nostalgic for the old days where you could indulge in the yummy things.

I know that one day I will be able to eat most of that stuff (the grilled shrimp kabobs looked to be worth dying for), and it will be fine, but I wonder when I will be able to get around this "head hunger". (I don't want it, I'm not hungry, I can't have it; but man it looks GOOD!)

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer