Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Holy Shiz-nit
Today was my one month post-op visit to my surgeon. (Don't the rest of you just loooooove your surgeon?). Well he said I'm doing fabulously. My one stubborn incision has fully healed and has drained properly. He says my weight loss is just lovely (I was worried it wasn't good enough).

I told him I was having problems getting in the 100g of protein and he said it was ok as long as I didn't go under 75g. He also approved me to swallow my smaller pills. No more chopping up my synthroid! Which also means I can swallow my senokot to make my butt get into gear!

Anyway since I can't be bothered with tables at the moment here is the gist of my measurements.

Bust -1"
Waist -4.25"
Hips -2"
Thigh -2
Arm -1

Which makes a total of 10.25" less of me.

Yay!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done Girl! Be proud.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer