Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Wow
I weighed in today at 312.5

That's a lovely 34 lbs less than I was a month ago today! I'm very excited.

It's been wicked hot, and the a/c has been out at work (apparently there is something very broken in there because the parts aren't due in until Thursday). Needless to say - hot means I don't want to eat anything at all.

I'm also out of my anti-naseua meds without a refill, and I'm actually feeling pretty puke-y. Am hoping to get a refill tomorrow from the surgeon. Because let me tell you it's almost impossible to choke down protein drinks when you are feeling gaggy.

Other than that things are going nicely. At the office I am *almost* caught up with all the work that sat around the two weeks I was out. Though I have 3 seperate meetings tomorrow so I'll probably just fall behind again.

Yay for me!


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Friggin FANTASTIC! WAY TO GO!

Blogger Incredible Me said...

Thanks... I was really pleased to see the difference in numbers myself.

... Now on to feeling a difference in clothes sizes soon!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer