Monday, June 25, 2007
Big Day
I've had such an incredible day.

Today I resigned from my job. I have been with this company for over 10 years (this is a feat when you consider I only turned 33 this year). I actually really, really enjoy my work and love the bulk of my coworkers.

Why am I quitting? Because after 4 years of dating, I'm finally ready to move in with my BF! So I'll be moving about 1.5 hrs south of where I am now. I'm hoping there is an opening at our sister company in his neighborhood, but if not that is ok. Everyone needs someone to count their beans and I've never had a problem getting a job.

My supervisor was very supportive. She says it will be impossible to replace me, but she and her husband have done things together with us (christmas parties, accidentally showing up at the same restaurant so we sit together), and she is really happy for me too! I'm also going to stay until mid-August only moving until right before school begins that way there is plenty of time to take care of business.

Hell, even my mom is excited. Yay for me.

Tomorrow is my weigh in day and I'm super excited about that too now, since today my undies were baggy on my butt. That can only mean good news!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I don't know a whole lot about you but I can sure tell you're excited by this as well you should be. I'm very happy for you and may all your dreams be made real. Best of luck! Will we be introduced to the man of the hour via pictures soon?

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer