Tuesday, June 26, 2007
307.5
So definately a good week.

I'm not going to make it to my overly hopeful goal of being under 300 by the end of the month. There is no way in hell I can drop 7.5 lbs off in just 5 days.

Tomorrow I go to the Surgeon's office for my one month post-op appt. I'm very curious to see how he feels about the progress I've made. (I have fears that it's not enough, too slow, etc).

Then within the next week or two I need to schedule an appt with the Nutrionist I don't like. I'm sure she will be displeased to find that I haven't been getting all my protein in, but I'm not sure what to do when the minute a shake or protein bullet hits my lips that I immediately gag up what I've just swallowed.

I'm going to buy some more chocolate protein powder, because I have found that I've been able to do a milked down shake... one cup of milk to a 1/2 scoop of powder, with a 1/2 banana in there to cover some of the nasty taste. But doing it that way means, you don't get as much protein in. Still better than nothing.

I looked back at my food journal for the past week and I average about 500-600 calories a day. I'm honestly not sure if that is too low, high or on target, since the NUT never gave me calorie ranges to try to aim for. Just what size meals I should have. (1/4 cup serving of pureed protein 3x per day). Hmmmm

Labels:



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know what they will say, but I think you are doing GREAT!!!!!!!

Blogger Michelle said...

You are doing about the same as I was at that point. Have you tried the fruity protein drinks?? Something, you need to get that protein in for healing and your hair and body...

Blogger Incredible Me said...

Anon - thank you very much!

Michelle - for me the fruity protein drinks have been the worst. I am still getting in around 80g's of protein a day, which is about 20 short of my NUT's goal. Somedays it seems no problem to get it in, other days it's impossible!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer