Wednesday, July 18, 2007
I Exercised Today
So... since I'm over the 6 weeks my surgeon makes you wait to start exercising... I attempted a workout.

I did about 10 minutes of Leslie Sansone's Walk Away The Pounds (and then I was pooped), and did 1/2 of the strength training exercises spark had laid out for me (I will admit that with my recent days of vomiting up everything I eat, I didn't bother with any of the stomach/core exercises).

Damn if I don't feel good about myself, even if it was only 20 minutes.

Work today was good, we finally settled on the plan that will work best for my working from home once I move next month.

So I officially am moving in with the honey one month from today (8/18), and I'm slowly weeding through everything in the house. I have a ton of stuff set adside for the rescue mission to come pick up on friday, I've thrown a ton of CRAP away. Now I can't figure why there is still so much stuff left over.

Gabe's room is all sorted through and ready to go. So is the living room, so now it's my bedroom and the kitchen left. Holy moly, thank goodness I have a whole month!


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah You!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Three Cheers! You should be proud of yourself. AND I see you broke the 300 mark... double yeah!

Blogger Incredible Me said...

Thank you both!

I have been very excited to break the 300 mark. First time in about 9 years. Wow!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer