Saturday, July 7, 2007
Rough Patch
I want to start off by saying that I do NOT regret having this surgery. However, that being said, I am having a very difficult couple of weeks.

I am supposed to have progressed on to trying soft foods that are not pureed, but I'm having a heck of a time with them, and have decided to stay on puree for awhile longer. Though even then, sometimes I must still eat too fast, or not wait long enough to drink and I end up losing some of it.

Weight loss wasn't much this week in comparison to other weeks, however, it's going down and really that is all that matters.

Periods. WTF? It lasted 1.5 days. That can't be right.

I've found some liquid vits that are much more tolerable to me than the chewable bariatric advantage ones. I have to space them out oddly during the day, but I've got the multi vitamin, iron, and calcium liquids from floradix. Within 3 days of taking them I feel like I'm almost back to my pre-op energy level. Such a relief. I was pretty sure I was going to remain a walking zombie the rest of my life.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've heard that there are some very difficult times and side effects of the surgery but I'm glad you still have no regrets. Sending you hugs and energy to get through this rough patch and back on the road of progress!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer