Thursday, July 12, 2007
Not As Bad As I Thought
Today was my one month post op visit to the Nutrionist. Well, I was a couple of weeks late.

Anyway, I'm not doing quite as bad as I had thought, and she gave me some more things to try. We revised my protein goal downward again since I'm having some problems with it. Now I'm at 50. Get 50 in no matter what she says. Not going to happen today though... agh I suck.

I'm so excited that tomorrow is Friday!! R is going to be here for the weekend, we've got a shopping trip planned to the big nutrition store to get some things, then we are going to have a family movie-thon and watch a few of the Harry Potter movies before seeing the new release next weekend (we don't want to go this weekend way too crowded).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer