Saturday, July 21, 2007
It's The Weekend
Last weekend R came up, the three of us went up to the Farmer's Market and out to see the new Harry Potter movie. I ended up shortly there after with some sort of stomach bug and was pretty much hanging my head in the toilet for the rest of the weekend (yes peeps, I am a fine date!).

This week has been crazy hectic at work. Work and I have come to a working from home agreement and everything is settled, I spent Friday in interviews looking for someone to take over my more mundane tasks and play gopher to me, and out of 5 candidates I have one (1!) maybe. We are running the ad again this weekend to see if we get some better applicants.

The house is slowly (very slowly) getting packed up. The rescue mission was here yesterday to pick up a ton of donations. That felt good.

Now we are getting ready to head to R's this weekend. One last weekend together before we hunker down and finish getting our respective houses in gear and combined into one. Scary but exciting!

Labels: , ,



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

stomach bug ugh. Glad you are over that one. Enjoy the weekend and then your future!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer