Thursday, September 13, 2007
Size 22 Jeans!!!!!
Holy moly, I've got size 22 jeans.

I went out tonight to buy one new outfit for tomorrow's big dinner, since I feel bad going to something dressy with clothes that are falling off of me. I was just hanging on to my 28's so I thought if I'm lucky I would be able to squeeze into size 24's.

I grab the 24's and try them on and they are way too baggy in the butt and thighs, so I went back and grabbed a 22 thinking there is no way that they would button.

Well they totally button, in fact I bet by the end of this month they will be starting to get loose.

Finally progress that *I* can see!

Labels:



4 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

These are the best moments that I remember along the journey..I started out in 22's last year this time...surgery 11/20 and less than one year later I'm wearing 8's and I can very snugly fit into 6's....It's the best feeling in the whole world!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! WAY TO GOOOOOOOO!!!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow that's spectacular! WAY TO GO...

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not trying to be anonymous, Blogger just hasn't much cared for me of late. At least this time it let me post the comment. Sorry about that!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer