Tuesday, July 31, 2007
9 Weeks Ago Today!
So 9 weeks ago I had my WLS. Holy wow ~ where has the time gone?

Healthy Lifestyle:
I still struggle with food, and have not managed to get past the soft / pureed foods stage. This is one of they many reasons I will be so happy in a few weeks, once I start working from home because I will be able to fully focus on my weird eating needs without having an office look on too.

House News:
R finished signing all the docs on the house tonight, and escrow closes tomorrow. I'll be going down on Saturday to wait on dryer and fridge delivery, while the boys start ferrying things from R's old place into the new place.

Vegas News:
My dress came last week and today I had an appt with the alterer to get the bust and waist taken in. Once she had me all pinned in I could not believe the difference! Holy moly do I look curvy and svelte! I can't wait to dress up for R and be the belle of the ball.

PS. Have you seen my ticker over there ----> I'm down 56 lbs!

Labels: , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer