Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Depressing
I shouldn't be depressed. Today was official weigh in day and I was down 4 lbs since last Tuesday.

However, I went mall walking with my friend tonight and we had to stop at LB because they were having a clearance sale. So I grabbed a few things to try on, and that is where it all fell apart.

I'm still not in the next size down. Or I'm definately the wrong shape for the next size down. I tried on NEXT SIZE DOWN pants and while they were baggy in the butt and thighs I still couldn't get those mofo's to come within an inch of buttoning.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Yes I know, I shouldn't pout, and I should look at the long term, but holy moly. 50 lbs less ought to mean I can button the jeans in the next smaller size. (Please don't tell my I was cramming my ass into jeans that were too small).

Labels: , ,



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's heredity. Someone once told me that for every 15 lbs you lose it was 1-dress size. I've come to believe that it must be a mu-mu size dress, because I can lose 30 lbs and my clothes will be only a "little lose" around the butt - forgot the gut!

Hang in there and stop trying on jeans until your current ones fall off of you! You are doing great.

Blogger Michelle said...

I've noticed that my tummy is hanging on (for dear life I'm assuming) to my excess...it's where alot of my flab is! I tuck it in now (doesn't that sound gross) anyhow....be patient grasshopper it will come...I can fit in some pants and zip them but no button, thighs are tight...i stopped worrying about it a while ago!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All good things come to those who wait. Cliche I know!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nah, it's probably just that LB is shaped stoopid for your body type. I've noticed that their waist tends to be smaller in relation to the butt/thighs than some other brands. I wouldn't sweat it. I'd just say, "Well, LB is clearly using a fit model who's shaped totally differently than me!"

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer