Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Settling In
Well things are finally settling down into a more "normal" schedule after the move. G is back in grade school, the older boys have settled in at Cal Baptist, and R is back at work.

Working from home is going well. I'm able to get a fair amount done without all the office distractions.

Our social life has been super busy lately. 2 weeks ago we were in Irvine for the Toby Keith concert, last weekend we were in San Pedro for an awards banquet, this weekend it is back to San Pedro for yet another awards banquet, and the weekend after that we are up to Ventura. Holy moly, there is not enough time in the day anymore!

I've finally settled in to my new scale and am down to 268.6, I have to admit I am jonesing to break the 250 marker. All in all though I'm very pleased with my progress.

I've kept up with going to the gym 3x per week, doing both cardio and strength (holding off on the trainer though until I get back to some semblance of normal strength), and have started walking the nature trails near the house after dinner each night. I'm also slowly starting getting back into yoga. My goal this week is just to do it 2x before bed, and I normally do a series of 3 sun salutations and then just a standing pose flow. Next week I plan on upping it to 3 nights a week adding some floor poses.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go! Excellent!! Are you wearing the heart rate monitor????

Blogger Michelle said...

That is great, I love yoga also and can't believe I can actually do it!! A year ago I would have looked at you like you were an alien if you even suggested I try yoga! Keep up the great work!

Blogger Incredible Me said...

I absolutely wear the heart rate monitor for all my workouts. I am not counting the yoga calories at the moment, but I am counting the workouts and after dinner walks.

Michelle, I know what you mean about yoga. I really like it and the smaller I am getting the easier it is to get in the pose correctly.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer