Wednesday, October 17, 2007
So Freaking Close
I really want to be at 246.5 by the end of this month. That will put me at an Even Steven 100 lb loss. I'm jonesing for this number something awful. It's ridiculous.

However, the last couple of weeks have shown a slow down on my lbs per week loss, so I'm not sure if I can hit 7 more lbs by the end of the month.

I'm going back to the nutrionist today, and have been diligent about keeping track of my foods and exercise. So hopefully, keep your fingers crossed for me that it happens.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sending you lots of positive energies and crossing those fingers and toes!

Blogger Michelle said...

You are doing so great!! What a great accomplishment in a short amount of time. You should be proud with whatever the number is at the end of the month, because in truth it's a number and there will be many more of them along the way!! :)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer